Monday, November 21, 2011

The White Stripes in Rhode Island





















Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
Providence, RI
November 15, 2003
FLAC

1. I Fought Piranhas
2. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
3. I Think I Smell A Rat
4. Lovesick
5. Black Math
6. Hotel Yorba
7. I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman / Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me?
8. Small Faces
9. In The Cold, Cold Night
10. I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart
11. Death Letter / Little Bird
12. Same Boy You've Always Known
13. You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)
14. Hello Operator
15. This Protector / Wasting My Time
16. Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine / Cannon
17. We Are Going To Be Friends / I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
18. Hardest Button To Button / Ball & Biscuit
19. Screwdriver / Lord, Send Me An Angel
20. Seven Nation Army
21. Boll Weevil

Taper: Unknown
All files FLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment